pres·by·o·pi·a (prezz-bee-oh-pee-uh | prɛzbioʊpiə)
a visual condition which becomes apparent especially in middle age and in which loss of elasticity of the lens of the eye causes defective accommodation and inability to focus sharply for near vision.
His presbyopia forces him to hold his books at arm’s length.
Submitted by sandcastleprincess
- mishas-wormstache likes this
- mutationalfalsetto reblogged this from wordsaresexytoo
- venjaminmalik likes this
- dianitadollface likes this
- yggd likes this
- supervermilion likes this
- washedawaybyrain likes this
- hipsterizzy likes this
- areyoshi reblogged this from wordsaresexytoo and added:
- areyoshi likes this
- furiousseasons submitted this to wordsaresexytoo