quix·o·tic ( kwiks-o-tick | kwɪksɒtɪk )
from the name “Don Quixote”
behaving in a manner reminiscent of Don Quixote, i.e. extravagantly chivalrous or romantic, impulsive, unpredictable or impractical.
She is a quixotic mixture of illusion and reality.
- i-photosynthesize likes this
- herux reblogged this from wordsaresexytoo
- herux likes this
- punkrockerseven likes this
- percytheturtle likes this
- bobbygoldbeck likes this
- mahrijuana likes this
- life-and-other-tragic-things reblogged this from wordsaresexytoo
- life-and-other-tragic-things likes this
- leaveschanged reblogged this from wordsaresexytoo
- mylifeinmonochrome likes this
- wordsaresexytoo posted this